Electronic Dental Records
The EDR is a digital version of a paper chart that contains all of a patient’s medical and dental history, X-rays and laboratory test results, greatly improving records access and workflows.
- Improves patient care by facilitating higher patient safety and quality of care
- Quick and timely access to a patient’s updated dental history and any pre-existing medical condition allows more thorough assessments in less time
- Track data and treatments over time
- Identify patients who are due for preventive visits and screenings
- Cut down on waiting time as patient records retrieval goes electronic
- Facilitates to provide a patient, upon request, the complete dental history file